From K.R. Engineering Support Wiki
Please choose a product from the list below for answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Second Life Products
Select the product that you need help or information regarding. If the product you are looking for is not on this page, please contact us for assistance. See the Store Policies page for contact information.
For quick answers to most problems, select 'Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)' from the table of contents after choosing your product.
- Second Life - Learn about the Second Life platform from Linden Lab.
- Store Policies - Detailed information about our store policies, including refunds, exchanges, and other support issues.
- Game Licenses - The effects, reasons, pros, and cons of our new game licensing system.
- Reward Points - How to earn, check, and spend reward points earned on store purchases.
- Skill Gaming - Linden Lab announced a policy change targeting games in 2014. Read this to find out whether you are in compliance.
- Piracy in Second Life - A brief overview of digital piracy in Second Life, including what is and is not considered "copybotting."
- End of Life - If you have a very old version of a K.R. Engineering product, this may be important information for you!
- Migration - Answers to questions about migrating from the old transfer system to the new copy system.
- License Transfer - You can transfer your game license to another account. Learn how on this page.
- Managing Your Gaming.SL Live Password - With a Gaming.SL Live account you can keep track of your store credit, get redeliveries without visiting the store, and view tons of fun game data. Here's how to make an account or reset your password!
- Redelivery - With our new mesh tables, you can request a redelivery through our store or by using your Gaming.SL Live account. Find instructions here.
Sine Space Products